Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Dream Chair??? (You got that right!)

I've never really had a "Dream Chair" before. Dream car--yes. Dream computer set-up----always. Dream video system, car audio system, home entertainment system---check, check and check. But while others men were drooling over a leather lazy-boy or some such piece of furniture, it always failed to trip my trigger. Untill now (hee, hee, hee) . . . .

Check this out!

And in enough advance notice of Christmas that my family (and probably all my living relatives---they didn't publish a price on this yet) can begin saving.

Let the drooling begin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hot ... but I'm sure Karoni and I would battle over the keyboard and mouse.

By the way... have you seen this?

Marc

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home