Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's 5 on the 5th in '05


Here were are again with the meme from Technicolor Day---5 pics from the 5th of every month in '05.

Last month I took my wife out for her birthday to Lincoln, NE (a bigger city we never get to enjoy because life just gets so busy). I took her to see the touring production of Mama Mia. We enjoyed the day very much, but I forgot my camera which sort of bummed me out.

But this month on the 5th, I did remember to bring my camera on our adventure.

I have an annual Boys Basketball tournament that I shoot video for every year. And it's that time of year again. I shoot a couple weekends of the play and then the tournament sponsors cut together a highlights video that they show at a banquet they hold to award the trophies.

I first got hooked up with me because they use a Mac with Final Cut Pro and needed someone to work with them as an advisor and guru.

I've never been a guru before, so it was a cool gig to pick up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home