Friday, May 06, 2005

5 photos on the 5th of 2005; Photo 1 of 5



I celebrated Year Day yesterday trying to figure out what I was going to shoot photos of for the "5 photos on the 5th of 2005" meme that I'm participating in.

I had to wait to try to find anything till after work (because I did the before work pics last month and not much has changed in that routine). Although there is still a little light at that time of the evening now, there's still not enough to get good photos outside. The boys were fading off to sleep and I didn't want to disturb them, so I looked around and scratched my head and saw----hey, Kitten is still up! I thought it might be interesting to do a photo spread on the inside of my daughter's very interesting world.

She likse to hide down there a lot and has surrounded herself with the contents of her life in a very collage type fashion. The first photo here is of an actual college she is assembling on her wall of all sorts of bits and pieces of things from her life. Posters, photos, play programs, art projects and mementos. She's very proud of her creation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm big into collages...and enjoyed making them when I was younger...so I like what Kitten's done in her room. :)

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your site.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home