Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Short Post

Yesterdays post was a bit long. I know. Sorry 'bout that for anyone who found all those words daunting.

Consider it a chapter from my book. It's titled "People don't come here to listen to you type!"

At any rate, today's post will be much shorter. You're welcome.

The Bear peed. But not in the woods.

He did it in his little potty chair in the bathroom. It even played music when he did it.

He remains unimpressed. He won't even talk about it.

If we try to cheer him on, he changes the subject. Usually to Godzilla.

I guess a giant radioactive fire breathing lizard destroying New York City is more exciting to him that a little pee pee. So who's the goofy one in that situation. No wonder he's giving me those looks.

His mom is singing the "I don't think he'll ever be potty trained blues".

Second verse, same as the first.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tell me someone complained about reading all the brilliance of that last post... Heathens. :) Here's hoping Mom will be singing a brighter tune soon.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Will said...

No, I think it was more my guilty concience. I really enjoyed writing that post and I appreciate your comments on it, of course. I just couldn't believe when I went to the blog here and saw how it scrolled on forever.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care if my son writes "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Blah."
It's brillant to me.

LOVE YA--------MOM

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, potty training. Congrats for the first in the potty. We had to go cold turkey with our little guy (he was two at the time. ) We had trouble with #2 as you might remember from my posts but in due time it happened and what a wonderful feeling of freedom it was; until I had another baby four months later...

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home