Wednesday, July 13, 2005

5 on the 5th in '05 for July

I'm a little late this month for the 5 on the 5th but better late than not at all, I reckon.



This was the only picture of the play that I got because I was walking the Bear the whole time. If you've read the play, characters shown here are (starting in the back, right to left): Madeline in purple, the Widow in black (of course), Doris, Victoria in white, Lucy, and Cash on the end. Bonnie is in the yellow kneeling and Gabby is in the denim.

The rest of these photos are what I showed people at the reunion who wanted to see pics of the kids. The first one is of Kitten at her Aunt's wedding earlier this year, and the other's were taken after dinner when I realized on our way out the door that we didn't have any photos of the kids to take with us. We showed them to people using the display on the back of our digital camera. I felt kind of bad about that till we ended up looking at other people's kids on thier cell phone display. Welcome to the 21st century.







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! (And yeah, does anyone even carry 'paper' pictures anymore?) :)

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great -- and it's so cute/funny how their photos really match their 'nicknames' ... at least I think so.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Kitten said...

How come Bear's pictures always look the cutest? No fair!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorably gorgeous! What out for Kitten, she's a knock out!!

I just got a camera phone. It's awesome for when you don't have a camera. Now all we need is an iPod camera phone. Pictures and music with the phone, how cool would that be?

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home