Thursday, July 06, 2006

Here I am, another year

For some, Tuesday this week was a chance to celebrate their patriotic zeal---or at least to indulge that inner pyromaniac. For me, it again begins my annual lament over where I am not. And that would be Cornerstone---the music, film, art fest in Illinois. This year it's the 20th anniversary since I was last able to attend. Yes it would be camping on the Midwest countryside, but they to have event wide WiFi---that's my idea of roughing it.

At any rate, I present this weeks New Release Tuesday video (a little late) to mark the occasion and show you one of the bands I WON'T be seeing this year. I love these guys. They have a sound that's unique from a lot of what's out there right now, but they also kind of satirize themselves in the process, which I find kind of clever.

enjoy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home