Monday, November 20, 2006

Volkswagon Golf commercial

This is probably the most famous of the commercials that actor Tony Hale has been in. You know Tony Hale, he's the actor that was in my final project at Grad school that is now doing movies and I'm not.

My daughter just saw him (on her movie night out with the new boy) in Stranger than Fiction. He's a good guy, though, and I'm glad for his success.

This commercial is also how I look at work when I get to jamming with my headphones on. Gotta watch that. . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't feel bad...J's best friend from college not only went on to be an actor...now he directs, writes and produces films that tend to win big awards. (And yes, he wishes him well and says no one deserves it more.) :)

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home