Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Micro Post Dos

My two favorite Painters: Norman Rockwell of Saturday Evening Post fame and Salvidor Dali of the melting watches.

My two favorite Playwrights: Neil Simon who wrote "The Odd Couple" that eventually became that weekly T.V. comedy of the early M*A*S*H* era, and Samuel Becket who wrote "Waiting for Godot" and other plays only performed by colleges because who wants to pay Broadway prices for an acid trip that makes you want to slit your wrists at the end.

This says something about me, I'm sure. I'm just not sure what.

And lets not even get into the cognitive dissonance that I call and iPod.

But that's where I like to live, somewhere between contradiction and irony.

Does anyone else have polar opposite favorites of anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home