Monday, January 10, 2005

Getting into it!

Ok, so the flicker post is me getting all funky on the web. I’ve set up a Flickr account (I suppose that’s obvious) for photos and such. I'm trying to get everything working so that I can have all the bugs worked out in time to participate in the photo meme started by Shells at technicolorday.com. She had an idea that she would post 5 photos on the 5th of each month throughout 2005. I liked that idea and am working to participate. So far so good.

It’ll also allow me to put photos in regularly, just for blog purposes.

I am also intrigued to find out about a new concept that’s catching on---videologs (vlogs). Check out this guys video at avoidinglife.com here.

I’ve been doing digital video for about 5 years and loving it (even though I don’t get to do it a whole lot because it’s is very time consuming and the family doesn’t like it when daddy disappears into the cave ---aka his office--- for such long periods of time). So I try not to mess up my family time with it too much, but this would give the whole thing a family participation kind of feel to it. In the past I've just done weddings and such. I loved it, but I wanted to be with my family more.

We're gearing up to see what it would take to help my daughter fulfill her dream of going to Japan for a year of foreign exchange. I would love to be able to equip her with a weblog, digital camera, digital video camera, and iChat A/V so that she could keep in touch to the hilt!

By the way, tomorrow is the MacWorld San Fransisco keynote address where the new Apple products are announced. Is eveyone excited! (I am!)

(And yes, I have active links on this page, thanks for noticing. I'm getting this whole blogging thing in a full featured way---slow but sure.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home