Friday, May 13, 2005

Mother's Day at the Zoo 2005


Inside the Desert Dome (click to see more pics)

One of my regular readers commented to me this week that I have been a little remiss in updating my blog. It's true. I shifted hours for a special project at work and it threw me off my routine a little.

Sorry Mom.

(She was the regular reader who was getting disappointed at my lack of updates if you didn't get that. What? You got it? Ok, nevermind.)

I did start a long post about our Mother's Day weekend but I got sidetracked and never finished it. I'll post it here a little later.

Until then, click on the pic above to see some other photos of our adventure at the Henry Doorly Zoo---the fabulous world class zoo we have here in Omaha. If you're ever stopping through on Interstate 80 for some reason, I highly recommend a stop to see it. If you are a zoo fan, you won't regret it, I promise. In fact, I'll wager you'd thank me for bringing this hidden national treasure to your attention.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on I-80, too?! Well, gee, all I gotta do then is just look east and wave, right? :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home