Tuesday, June 14, 2005

2 of 5; The haircut.


We had hair cut day on Saturday. Little local shop where one of the young ladies from church is working. Every got just a little trim.

Every one except dad. Dad went a little drastic. He's got fairly short hair now. To the point where every one stops and does the "woah, that's quite a change" thing when they see you for the first time.

I got the chop because I my A/C died in my car, and driving with the window down was making my hair flog me to death. Hair in the eye at 60 MPH had to go. And a haircut was much cheaper than the A/C repair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

oh thank god you didn't go the supershort ponytail like a topknot route like some guys . . . dignity, man! you gots dignity!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! I just got home from vacation and haven't seen my BEAUTIFUL son yet but boy am I surprised.
I was so afraid that my destroying the A/C in your car wouldn't work but it did.
THANK YOU MY BOY.

LOVE YA,
MOM

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home