Sunday, May 29, 2005

Party People

Kitten, living in the shadow of the ever approaching departure date for her 8th Grade Florida trip, is finding herself a little bored. She's managed to make it through a week of grounding (see I can be a mean dad), and exploded into her freedom by grabbing the phone and calling all her friends. Her joy was dampened a little when I placed the restriction of 20 minutes per friend.

After she had run through her entire calling tree, she found her self woefully bored, once again. So I gave her some options on thing she could occupy her time with, and finally she made her decision and moved forward with a new sense of purpose.

She spent the next couple hours alphabetizing my CD collection.

Don't tell me we don't know how to have a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

Just to let you know, you have 199 CDs, not counting the ones in paper slips.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home