Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Remember, sharing Shakespeare's first name is only a coincidence

Ok, as promised. Here it is.

Just remember a couple of things before clicking over to read my latest dramatic effort:

1. It's very long. In Word it's 36 pages but as a blog post it seems never ending. It'll play about 40 minutes on stage, if you're wondering.

2. It's a satire on a different dramatic form, so when things seem to shift gears strangely, when things seem oddly coincidental or the resolution is forced and wrapped up too neatly----um, yeah, that's intentional. And hopefully funny. At least a little. They were laughing in rehearsal anyway. We're performing the first draft here, give me a break.

So, there it is. Consume. Enjoy. Whatever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will come back and read it when I'm fully awake and it's not the wee hours... :)

4:54 AM  
Blogger Kitten said...

I didn't read the online version, because I already know everyones lines from rehearsals and stuff. Just wanting to make sure you know that I think it's a lot of fun and everyone who sees it will fall in love with it.

I'd make the comment longer, but my inner Bonnie is kicking in and there's a hamster calling my name. (lol)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home