Friday, March 16, 2007

Something new. . .

I'm trying a tumble-log in addition to my blogging.

A tumble log is a new style of informal blogging. Shorter bursts of thought. Simpler than a full on blog.

I'm hoping I can use this to let people know I'm still alive when I can't post here like I want to.

It's kind of like when I was writing in my journal. With the big blog here, I always want to sit down and so some real writing. Mainly about dad stuff or some story or thought or something. Sometimes that stymies me.

So the tumble-log is like a spiral notebook. Let's me be a little more off the cuff, and perhaps off topic. I'll be putting stuff there that's where my mind is. Maybe something that irritates me, something I'm contemplating, a movie I watched, a web link, or a brain spasm on something shiny.

Check it out at cyberjazzdaddy.tumblr.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...those posts at the tumble log look pretty long and deep to me, pal! ;)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home