Friday, August 29, 2008

Success. . .and all that comes with it

The Kitten got the female lead in her High School Fall play!

Wow, that's excellent! Congrats to her!

They're doing Cyrano de Bergerac and she's playing Roxanne.

A classic. Impressive!

She came home last night from the first read through feeling a little odd that she has so much kissing to do.

What? Excuse me what? Now hold on a second. Hold on one ding dang second. . .

(I was going to end this post with:

"But she does most of the kissing with the nice, handsome, doctors son.

Oh, well---it is a classic, after all."

But I then I thought it might be prudent to exercise some self censorship in these delicate matters.)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the things we do (or watch people we love do) for art. :)

Brava to The Kitten!

9:39 PM  
Blogger katiescarlet said...

tell her congrats for me! I actually read this yesterday, and dreamed about it last night, I was telling everyone at a dinner party (at your house) that kitten got the lead, except instead of Roxanne, it was the lead in My Fair Lady!

love to all

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home