Friday, August 15, 2008

When the world comes together for a funny dance

Have you heard of this guy Matt? He was taking this dream trip of a lifetime around to several different countries, and he had this little funny dance that he did, so one of his friends said "do your dance" in Hanoi and I'll video tape it.

He did and they put it online. It got discovered and became a bit of an internet phenom. Then Stride Gum contacted him and said, "Hey, will sponsor you to go around the world with your funny dance". So he did!

Then, after the first trip was done, people were email him saying they wanted dance with him---so he got sent back around the world to dance with people.

Makes the heart soar.

Now if the Balloon Hat people would release that movie on video.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been here in a while, and I come look and ... wow ... three posts! BONUS.

I love this video. Makes me wonder if I could get Bublicious bubble gum to sponsor my trip across country blowing bubbles out of the sunroof of my car (as i love to do ...). :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger ferrous said...

what a cool video. the heart soars, indeed. :-)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home