Sunday, May 18, 2008

This could get addicting

My little girl's prom, 2007. Have you checked out animoto.com yet? All this is automated. You tell it what photos to use (you can upload it from your desktop or it can slurp it in from Flickr), select some of it's music (and it's not lame, as you can see--these are artists on iTunes that are letting us use their music) and tell it go and it makes videos! Just takes a little patience while it does all the heavy lifting. If anyone does one of these, please let me know. I'd love to see it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really wanting to try this. I'll give you a 'head's up' when I do. :)

Your girl is so beautiful. (freaky how fast they grow isn't it?) (not that our folks didn't say the same thing)

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home