Monday, November 10, 2008

Well, I'll be. . .

Remember that script I posted a while back. Well, a couple of months ago I got a bit of encouragement from my wife and submitted it. I knew of a site call Playscripts.com. It's a new internet based way of promoting scripts and they specialize in plays that may be attractive to community, educational and regional theater.

And I got an email tonight that they have agreed to handle my script! So I guess I'm kind of published. . .in a way. . .sort of.

At least it'll be out there and someone might decide it's something they want to do and I might get a royalty out of it, or something.

Who knows. This is my way of playing the lottery--without having to pony up the $1 for a scratch ticket.

I'll post again when it get's on the site so you can view it there. I have to print out the paperwork and send it in first. And mail it to New York.

I think that's the neatest part of the whole thing at this point, being able to say, "Yes, I have to get that contract for my script sent away to New York."

New York. Hee--get out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHOO Will! This is AWESOME!

:)

D

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home