Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Another Milestone

Well, I did get a bit of a wish granted over Christmas break (that I mentioned in my first entry).  My wife and I actually sat down and did some internet together.  It wasn’t actually “sender/receiver” between the two of us, but I was online on the Powerbook and she was looking over my shoulder.  We were talking (IMing) to friends that I met originally through her and she was dictating to me and I was typing what she wanted to say.  It was through Yahoo so they could send us a webcam invite, which they did, and my wife thought that was pretty fun too---being able to see the people on the other end of the IM. 

 

Step by step, inch by inch.  This could be a breakthrough year.

 

On a separate note, I’ve crossed over the 5000 ratings mark on Lauchcast---putting me officially on the Addict level.  And for those interested, “One of Us” by Abba was the 5000th song (not that that’s representative of my general musical tastes, although I do kind of like the song in a “don’t let this get out” sort of way).  The next level comes after another 5000 ratings---can’t say that I see that happening before this next December.  That’s a steep hill to climb, that one.

 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

one good comment deserves another :) So glad you said hi over at DG :) Katherine

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home