Friday, February 04, 2005

Mac my Ride!!

Dude, this is the ultimate. A couple of days ago when I posted about my dream chair, Marc dropped in the comments something about a car mod that people were planning to do, puting the iMac mini in thier car.

Now that sounds serious cool. My dream car is a tricked out Mini Cooper ---and you know what my first mod after the factory will be (there is a crazy amount of options right off the site to customer build your Mini). Forget the rims, the ground effects, the body kits----just install that iMac mini!

Why? BECAUSE I CAN! (do I need any other reason?) You can keep you Mt. Everest, all I want is a Mac on wheels.

And it's dropped---some guys have finished the first installs. Check out pics of the first Mac Auto Mods here. (with video!) The first car to get it---A classic Chevy Nova. Very nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marc wrote:Just pull out the stereo and mount the mini in there. Who needs an in-dash radio when you can have in-dash iTunes?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home