Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Can we please just stop the madness. . .

Is it just me or does the Jesus doll here look like a jaundiced Val Kilmer.

Update: I hadn’t thought of it till Shelly commented on this post, but haven’t these toymakers ever seen where 12” toy figurine dolls like this end up? Naked and partially dismembered on the bottom of the toy box! It’s been a while since my daughter has played with Barbies but it all came flooding back to me. The only male doll my daughter ever owned was Aladdin from the Disney movie. When one day I found him au naturel in the Barbie case with his little nudist harem I just wanted to smack that little smirk right off of his little plastic head! I think Walt would back me on that.

I know these toymakers have noble intentions, but they just haven’t thought this through. They need to picture the defiling of the sanctity of the playrooms of this nation’s children when disrobed paraplegic holy men are found rolling around with Mattel’s disproportionate icons of eating disorder. They will be the autors of this atrocity, and I'm sure they would shudder at the thought.


Someone get these guys to go back to teddy bears, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home