Monday, April 04, 2005

Total Blogger Makeover

Ok, maybe nothing so dramatic as that---I just picked a new template from the blogger template stash. Why the change, you ask?

My Blog disappeared!!!

Dunno what was going on. I put in my URL. The browser says "done" and it's a white complete nothing. I refresh. Still nothing. I go into my dashboard and launch from there. Nada. I start pulling my hair out. . .

I did look at the blogger news areas to see if there was anything going on that they had to report. That was void of info on my problem. I tried surfing other random blogger blogs and they were coming up (by the way, you know that David Duchovney--formerly from the X-files has a blog---very cool). But still nothing for me. I'm freaking out---Where's My Blog! I was surprised how possessive/attached to these things you can get.

So what is the first action when having a computer problem---REBOOT!

So I grabbed another template and republished, and it seems to have done the trick. It seems that the sidebar my be a little easier to edit, so I may try that a little later now. It is something I've been meaning to get around to doing. So we'll see what happens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed reading your blog. You've inspired me to attempt my own!I have to say that your personal stories are my favorites, though the "digital" ones are good too.

~Shelly

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog disappeared?! I had some freaky things happen when I was using Blogger, but nothing that bad! :) Glad you got the problem fixed.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home