Thursday, April 07, 2005

#1 of 5 on the 5th in 2005



This is that little meme thing I've been doing---Posting 5 photos from life on the 5th of every month in 2005. I realize I'm a little late, but it still counts. My mornings don't vary much, so it was the same on Tuesday.

This is the morning carpool gang. Little car--full load. And that big black thing in the back is my son's cello. Near to far in the back seat: that's Robo (he's the cellist), next is my daughter Kitten. The other two are neighborhood friends we bring along.

Sidenote: did you know that cello is spelled without a "ch"---obviously, I suppose. You just read it. But I had to look it up. Don't you just love the English language? Where rules mean nothing and phonetic correlation is optional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home