Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Brother Got a Blog!


My brother and his boy, the Ice Man.

I just found out that my Brother got a blog. This is very cool because for the longest time I couldn't even get my brother to read my blog. Which I really wanted him to do so he could keep up with us and stuff happening---we just don't see each other as much as we'd like, he lives 3 hours away.

If you read the comments that I get you may have noticed a commenter the other day (ranraniam) that left some input that could have been seen as being, perhaps, a little more oddly agressive than the standard comment. It was saying that maybe I should think about getting more pics of my family on the site than of my technology. Um,yeah, that was my bro. He was just giving me a good natured hard time like we're want to do. We actually get along great, I love hanging out with him.

Which makes this weekend very cool. He's driving in a couple hours and I'm meeting him at a sort of "off center point" between our two places so we can go see the new Star Wars film with out two families on Saturday. We were both big Star Wars fans (as was my wife) back in the day when we were kids---Star Wars posters all over the walls, Star Wars toys for Christmas and the John Willams soundtrack singing us to sleep each night (on vinal LP no less!).

Now it's something that we share with our kids. And I have to tell you, walking down the Star Wars toy isle at Wal-Mart I just can't believe all the cool stuff. I can't help but think, "Man, I would have walked over glass for some of this stuff when I was 12".

But it should be fun.

Check out My Bro's site over at http://ranraniam.blogspot.com/.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Good to know that comment was from your BROTHER...because I was thinking, "Gee, that's a little harsh..." :)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home