Thursday, March 16, 2006

Meme

tagged

I'm a little late to the party. Wonderful Deb tagged me on last Thurs. and I was MIA in my blog reading. I'm so embarrassed. How time flies. And it's been a while since I've done a meme. So here it is:

Four jobs I've had:

  • Selling computers at an electronics store
  • Managed a Blockbuster video just off UNL campus
  • Taught Speech/Theater at a community college
  • My most unique job: Working for a company based in L.A. counting people going to movies in Lincoln NE that would be tabbed into those moved attendance stats that you see every Monday morning. Bet you wondered where those numbers came from, eh? Hand counting, believe it or not (at least at that time). The hard numbers from the actual box office came later in the week after the theaters settled accounts apparently.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Four places I've lived:

  • My Parents House
  • Lincoln, NE (college town)
  • Va Beach, VA (also for college)
  • Brisbane, Australia

Four TV shows I love(d):

Four places I've vacationed:

  • Orlando, FL (the Mouse House)
  • Madison, WI (for House on the Rock---you have got to check this place out if you've never heard of it)
  • Sydney, Australia
  • New York, NY

Four of my favorite dishes:

  • Steak
  • Seafood Alfredo at a little local place called "Andy's on 1st"
  • Pappa Murphy's gourmet veggie pizza
  • Ruben sandwiches

Four sites I visit daily:

(I also hit Flickr.com and myspace.com a fair bit----and now Zaadz.com!)

Four places I'd rather be right now:

(not links but blogger decided they should be underlined and won't let me remove the underline---grrrr)

  • With my Family
  • In a cozy coffee house with my wife
  • Editing video
  • Visiting Australia or Disney again

Four bloggers I'm tagging:

  • Kate at DatingGod (Visit her---she needs hugs. Do you do these things, Kate? I don't think you've been tagged for this one)

(and three of my IRL [in real life] peeps that have blogs I've failed to mention on the day to day. Check them out. They be pretty cool!)

Copy these question and answer them on your blogs, guys. Leave notice in the comments when you've completed yours.

Have fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hip Girlz said...

I love it!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw jeez...I just realized Deb tagged me, too, and I forgot to do the meme!

5:44 PM  
Blogger katiescarlet said...

Finally got around to answering the tag

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home