Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Over here, over there

A while back when I expressed in a post a fleeting comment about the unexpected direction of my spiritual journey, Marilyn sweetly commented that when I was ready to share, she was ready to listen. I haven't forgotten that.

I was waiting. For the right time. For the right place. I didn't feel it was here. Just because people might not want a lesson of the metaphysical according to Will if they were just checking in on me, the wife and the kids.

Then today, the right place was revealed to me through a post from the wonderful Kate. A new community site with blogging capabilities dedicated to providing a place where people can just chill as the hash out life, the universe and everything.

So I'll just mention here, just this once, that I'm putting my spiritual thoughts over there. Feel welcome to check it out. But of course, no obligation.

I'll still post here the regular stuff, never fear. Nothing changes with this little nitche.

It's here, if you feel so inclined.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my friend.

See, I KNEW I liked you. I'm not sure where your spiritual journey is taking you, but you are walking it and I'm behind you for the walking. Seems to me that it's impossible to remove spirit from our day to day - even when we do (if you follow that train ... amazing!). ;)

I saw the zaadz site the other day (though katie's post) and thought: got to get me on there! Now I have double reason to ... ALL the cool spirited kids are doing it. ;)

xo d

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home