Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hmmm. . .oops

My apologies to the people on the RSS feed who may have just gotten a very strange blog post feed.  I’ve deleted it on the blog now, but what you are seeing is an email sent to me about the class reunion.  I have my blogger account set up to let me send emails as blog posts, and somehow that address got into the CC on that email----so when the recipient hit “respond to all”, she also sent a post to my blog! I’ve changed that email address posting designation too.

 

I have to be careful----good thing I wasn’t talking about anything too personal.  Or sending flirty emails to my wife when I made that mistake.  Yikes.

 

Never a dull moment in the blog world. Sheesh. 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger katiescarlet said...

ok. time to update your blog!!
God bless.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home