Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Not your typical

Yesterday as my daughter was getting ready for school she decided she wanted to Emo up a bit. That look is a little darker than her usual with it's primary color being black.

She found Mom in the bathroom and asked, "Mom, can I borrow your black eye liner?"

Mom responded, "I don't have any black eye liner, sweety. Sorry."

Always wanting to be helpful I called out from the bedroom, "You can use mine if you want. And you can use my black finger nail polish too, if you like."

This is what comes from having Theatrical parents.

My daughter was equally amused at my brand of choice. Marykate and Ashley. Hey, it's cheap.

Can't say I'm not secure in my masculinity.

4 Comments:

Blogger katiescarlet said...

You have never been "typical" and that is a great thing!!

God bless

2:26 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

LOL! I love it!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And people wonder why you're "CyberJazzDaddy"... ;)

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is brilliant! Talk about a "full permission to be yourself" kinda family. Lucky girl ... not just cause her dad had the goods she was looking for, but cause her dad has the goods. d

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home