Friday, May 18, 2007

My daughter came in as I was brushing my teeth this morning and said that when she told her boy that Thursday is a good night for her because it's Doctor Who night, he teased her.

"Oooooh, Doctor Who----take me with you Doctor Who."

He chuckled and she gave him a sock in the arm. He's a good kid that just isn't totally in touch with his inner geek. He's a big Star Wars fan, so we know it's in there, he just has to dig a little deeper. I gave her the best fatherly advice I could.

"If he starts to do that again just tell him, Excuse Me! But my fictional character crush is on Jack Sparrow, thank you very much!"


The from the other room where my wife was just waking up, she called out to us;

"Yeah, tell him it's your mother who has a crush on Doctor Who!"

Yes, this is us.

I like us.