Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ready, Set, Prom


The Up-do made a reality
Originally uploaded by CyberJazzDaddy.

Yes, it's true. She's off being a princess for a night. She's been so looking forward to this for months. Reminding me of the "days till" countdown every day for the past six weeks. And now it's here.

I love living in the Internet age. I took photos before she left, and then put them on my computer and sent them to a photo processor, bought prints and frames, set them up in her room and took one to her grandparents as a surprise, uploaded them to flickr and blogged one----all before they would have even finished dinner!

What a world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw...your Kitten's growing up!!! She looks beautiful!

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... she does look like a princess. (and LOVE that fab zebra print behind her; how cool is that?) ;)

D

5:10 AM  
Blogger Pinay Ladies said...

You've got a great blog. Will it be possible to exchange links with you?

http://pinay-ladies.blogspot.com

Check my blog and tell me what you think about it!

Cheers,
Pinay Lady

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home