Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Music Tues---Neon Horse

I haven't done this in a while.

These guys are my newest find. I love finding new bands I really click with. Their CD came out on Tues---which is when I clicked on 'post to blog' on YouTube. They came back with a cheery "This will appear on your blog shortly". In this case 'shortly' meant two days later. Sigh. Gotta love Web 2.0.

In case I gave the impression with the last post made it seem that my musical tastes were softening with references to Leigh Nash, this should set the record straight again. This is another band my brother won't understand my attraction too. ^-^

Ok, this is really making me crazy. YouTube and Blogger aren't playing nice together, obviously. If there is no video to click on above, you can find it here. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home