Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sigh

Ok, so this November hasn't been as kind to my every day blogging attempts as I would have liked. Missed a few days. I know, I know. Lame. I'll still try to keep hanging in there, though.

Tonight we went to see the Community Player's show. As an audience member tonight. We couldn't participate in the production this go round--other than I helped them set up the lights and sound system. They did a murder mystery dinner theater thing. There were some friends we were glad to see again in the cast, and some new people as well, which was excellent to see. We all went out after and had some good chat.

The going out afterwords part happened when the little kids were in bed, so we called the sitter and let her go home---Robo was home from being with his friends by then and he could just fall asleep on the couch and be there in case anyone wandered out, as he has done many times before.

When we got home my wife went to wake him to send him down to his room. Once that was done, she came in and let me know he of a new trick she observed.

"He drums in his sleep!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home