Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Five on the Fifth of 05--#4; The Kids Computer



This is the computer that I have in the kids play room. Got it on eBay for next to nothing (love that eBay). With the abuse that it gets, that's a good thing. You can kinda see the marker on the front. Someone decided it needed some decoration. And I think I have finally convinced the little Bear (my 3 yr old) that food does not make a good screen cleaner.

It is futile to try and name this thing, because the label always ends up getting changed to "fj;laksdjfas;lkdfja;lsadf;" when they accidentally click on the icon that gets it to the name change mode.

I'd like to call it Bob after the beat up old robot on the Disney film The "Black Hole". It sure is beat up but keeps on working (or maybe I should call it Timex).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home