Monday, December 04, 2006

My daughter kissed a boy today

Tonight when I came home, my daughter turned around from the computer when I walked in the room. A big grin on her face.

"Guess what I did today!"

She told me how it went down.

The new boy dropped her off at the house. He giggled. She asked why. He asked if he could. She said yes.

(I thought I taught her the correct answer to that question.)

Her first kiss.

I can handle it.

I can.

It's just one kiss.

I think I'm going to go lay down.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my . . . you are so incredibly lucky that she talks to you about such stuff . . of course it tortures you to know end i see :) but maybe it's better you know the facts rather than what you're tortured daddy mind would churn up trying to guess what was going on? of course you know this, of course it freakin doesn't matter . . . but still: you are one lucky daddy :) heh. first kiss. i remember mine. it was gross :) do you remember yours??? :)

5:45 AM  
Blogger katiescarlet said...

You have a great relationship w/ your daughter! Feel blessed that she shares with you. I think it's sweet!

God bless.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

I think that too -- you're so lucky to have a daughter who shares that. I NEVER told my parents anything like this. They've just had to assume all this time.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home