Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Am. . . .What?

It seems like people are getting a little introspective at the moment around the corners of the bloggosphere that I haunt. Trying to figure out who we are really and what it all means. It caused me to become reflective as well. So I went to the place that all mature, responsible pilgrims do when they are in existential crisis---Google!

Or rather I let Googlism.com Google me. This is what it returned:

Will is a myth
Will is the dynamo
Will is important
Will is your pop idol
Will is a beast
Will is the dynamic soul
Will is up to date
Will is prosperity
Will is the pole star of my life
Will is not lost
Will is lacking in fight
Will is easy
Will is the safeway
Will is life
Will is the effect of divine grace
Will is not enough
Will is a way
Will is an idiot
Will is clear
Will is always much better
Will is pretty fly for a shy guy
Will is the only answer to terrorism
Will is one of those things that everyone should have
Will is an illusion
Will is missed
Will is there
Will is nigh
Will is great
Will is strong
Will is lacking
Will is especially important if you have young children
Will is healing
Will is not enough in Utah
Will is weak
Will is a definite maybe
Will is testing--please excuse the noise and any involuntary profanity
Will is wrong about money in politics
Will is upset
Will is a beast of burden
Will is lacking in the fight against aids
Will is causing poor country debt relief to fail
Will is essential
Will is a legal document you use to dispose of your property at your death
Will is great--we all have to admit that will is totally amazing
Will tricked everyone into liking him then told them he's gay
Will is the greatest good his infinite wisdom can devise
Will is government property
Will is caused by God
Will is to heal you as the foundation of your faith
Will is lawlessness
Will is mine
Will is love

. . .And don't you ever forget it. ;-)

(It has kind of a poetic quality, in a non sequitur sort of way. Don't you think? Thanks Sherri.)

4 Comments:

Blogger katiescarlet said...

I tried my name, it's totally bizarre. and I didn't post my results, too weird.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come all of yours were nice? Mine almost all said mean things about me of which most of them aren't true.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, but I draw the line at "pole star"... ;)

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will IS essential. And caused by god. Amen to that brothers and sisters. ;)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home